About Us !
MVSM when started in 1927 was a small water stream initially moving slowly and steadily it has become a huge flowing river. We are having four different pre-primary schools namely Late Hemlata Abnave pre-primary school, Kondhwa, Bapusaheb Abnave Pre primary English School,Kondhwa, Maharashri walmik Preprimary school, Kolvihire and Sharada Niketan Pre primary school, Baramati. We are having a successful running primary school at Baramati. Our High schools namely Ashok Vidyalay ,Tilak Road Pune, Jadabai Dugad Vidyalaya ,Kondhwa, Walmik Vidyalaya, Kolvihire and Sharada Niketan English Medium school, Baramati are our initiative activities which gave us name in society.
We are having one Junior college Ashok Vidyalaya Science situated in the heart of city, which is pride of our trust.
Senior college includes Abnave Kala Mahavidyalaya. Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University study Centre No. 62333, this was our dream come true. In post graduation we are recently started Karnataka State Open University Study Centre 1099, which has given us International recognisation. This Huge flowing river i.e. our trust is nourishing and flourishing the area covered while flowing
At the beginning of MVSM the mission was to provide help to depressed class students, gradually the base of mission was broaden and students from all cast & categories were included in this. By taking grants from state government the residential hostel for orphan children and depressed classes student was started for same purpose. Now the direction of mission is different to give computer education and information.
Param pujya Mahatma Gandhi’s dream was to provide help to the last person in the row. His inspiration was from the great author Tolstoy’s novel ‘Kingdom Of The God Within You’. In pre-independent era this Nobel principle was taken by many social organizations. Founder members of MVSM were from this category, the goal is very simple. If country has to develop then the segment of society which totally denied by established class should be helped for the progress and allowed to get more facilities. As the speed of fleet of ship depends upon the slowest ship of the fleet & not upon the fastest, in same way in India females & depressed classes are the cross sections which are to be considered for upliftment. So upliftment of females & depressed class & providing them computer education is the vision of MVSM.
- “Vishwakarma” International Prize, Katmandu Nepal 2014.
- “Jwel of India” New Delhi, Solidarity Society of India 2014.
- “Rajarshi Shahu” National Prize for social work, Dulia 2013.
- “Savitribai Phule” National Prize for social work, Nagpur 2012.
- “Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar” National Prize for social work, New Delhi 2011.
- “Netaji Subhashchandra Bose Krantiratna” National Prize for social work, Jagannathpuri 2010.
- “Krantijyoti Savitribai Phule” National Prize for social work, Pune2009.
- Five State level prizes for “Social & Educational work” and three prizes from different organizations of Pune city for social work.
- Represented India in “World Social Forum” Karachi Pakistan 2006.
- Represented India in “Aman Mela” in 2005.
- “Inspired Award Exhibition 2014” - K.J.N.Dugad Madhyamik Vidyalaya Marathi Medium School’s Project.Dual Fan Project has been selected for National Inspired Award Exhibition, which is going to be held at New Delhi on Pragati Maidan. Exhibition is scheduled on 6th to 8th Sept. 2014.